Not many people showed up, but we started the field elements, finished one of the rhino tracks, and worked on the ratcheting gear box. Krona made progress on the CAD drawing as well.
The tank treads came today!The team split to assemble them, put together a CAD model of the robot, and work on the website. Fairly uneventful day, but we got a decent amount of work done.
Callysta finalized the competition/safety test today, so we all took it. Unfortunately, we also all failed. She also set up Moxtra, a team collaboration app for all of us. If you don’t have it, please download the app or register for an account if you’re using the desktop version! If you need to take the test[…]
We started the day off with a (somewhat heated) discussion about a public movie night. In the end, we decided on the Martian for our first choice, but this may not end up being the movie we pick as it is PG-13 and there are some complications with the school. Ideally, we’ll hold the event[…]
The group split into teams to tackle different issues – the manipulator cage, shooting subsystem, acquisition subsystem, climbing subsystem, electronics, and not robot-related (such as field elements and social media). While we did get a lot of work done, the scattered nature of it means that I can’t provide an accurate summary of everything. An[…]
Just about the same as Saturday; cleaning and reorganizing the shop. How exciting.